October 26, 2013

How does this not have more fans?

Now I don’t mean the number of fans of this blog (but I would appreciate seeing a few comments and fan interactions at some point), I mean the number of fans of the official Sims 4 Facebook page.  You’re reading this blog, you’re a Sims fan, go Like the page.  As I write this post, there are only a measly 514 fans (and yes, I am one of those 514).  Go on, add the page to your likes right now; I’ll still be here when you get back.  Why should you go Like the page?  Earlier this week there was a post on there with an update on the projected release date for The Sims 4 – Fall 2014.  Until now, we only knew it would be in 2014, now we know what season, so we’ll have plenty of time to play with Into The Future before we’re all too busy with the new version.

Sims4-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment