October 25, 2013

Epic fail

So with my now annual optometry followup appointments from a retinal tear that I had back in January, my eyes are still dilated from the drops the nurse put in today.  I had planned for this and didn’t schedule any appointments for later today and got as much work done earlier this week as I could, hoping to use the rest of today to sim and collect some more bonks for the blog.  But it was not to be.

total-fatal-crash

I installed the update from earlier this week, but it looks like I’ll have to do a full reboot after uninstalling some other programs to reclaim some hard drive space.  I don’t have a copy of Into The Future yet (I’m still waiting for a few clients to pay on my invoices), so I’ll just have to try a few other possibilities.  I wonder if the update corrupted my save games…?

No comments:

Post a Comment