November 5, 2013

Arrggghhh!!!!!1! I can’t move in a sim!

I’ve been having this issue for a while now but it’s been awfully frustrating, especially now when I actually have some time to sit down and play again.  I created a new sim to try a few things that I hadn’t done yet and got her a house in her base neighborhood.  Her lifetime desire is to be a super spy, so since I have University Life installed, one of the first tasks I have her do is to enroll in university in the Technology major.  I get her to the university town and select the sorority house for her residence and hit the checkmark to begin, and wait…  and wait…  and wait…  and wait…

can't-move-in

For some unknown reason, the game never proceeds from this point.  I’ve tried it with mods removed, with custom content disabled, with the movein mods installed, nothing seems to work.  The only time I can get a sim to university is if I send a sim who was born in the town I was playing.  I don’t have time for that!

I’ve found also that I can’t use the “Move in family” option from the game setup either as I get the same freeze.  Something is wrong in Denmark, Louie.

No comments:

Post a Comment