February 14, 2015

Strange shadows in the bedroom

I tried watching for a fun screenshot opportunity that would be appropriate for the holiday today, but didn't see very much that I would consider bonk-worthy.  The best that I got in the last couple months of simming is this curiosity (which I would classify as a lighting bug) showing some unusually shaped shadows near the romance light.


The lighting system in The Sims 4 has always seemed a bit dark, but I don't see anything in the room that would cast these triangular shadows under the window, especially when the baseboard on that wall is compared to the baseboards on the two adjacent walls.  This scene was captured in the default the large corner bedroom of the Parkshore house in Willow Creek.  I only added the romantic reward light from TS3 Late Night to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment